Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Charmed Halloween!

I'm taking part in a fun Halloween Charm exchange hosted by Thespa at Vintiquities Workshop. This is my first time ever to participate in any swap so I'm super excited to see how it goes!

I've been busy creating these spooky little guys!


 There are five different styles.
A magic potion, spider, mummy, caged skeleton and a watching eye!

If you like them, please check back as I will be sharing tutorials on how to make each one over the next several days.

And best of all, I'll be sharing the charms I get in return as soon as I get my anxious little fingers on them! How fun it's going to be to receive a box of scary creations in the mail!

There's still plenty of time to enter my
***Mixed Media Jewelry E-Book GIVEAWAY!***
Enter here.


Update: The following tutorials are now posted.

Thanks for stopping by!

 
Sharing with: Funky Junk Interiors: SNS, It's Overflowing: Overflowing With Creativity Link Party

5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun are those??!! I'll be watching for your tutorial for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are spooktacular!! Sorry..Just had too..heehee..Love these Kathy!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The charms and the tags they are on are fantastic! What a fun exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are spookily special! Love them :)

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe it's almost Halloween already... Great post, your style is so unique. Keep up the amazing work!

    Jess R
    www.ovadia.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Have a great day!
Kathy